- Art Lithograph - "Certain Style" - Alfa Romeo 1935
Format Print : 61 x 36 / 75 x 51 cm. Overall Size - Signed by the artist Limited 300 Pcs.
A combination of classic lines, beauty and style makes all the heads turn.
Limited 300 Pcs.€ 139,00
- " Fangio 1956 World Champion " Lancia-Ferrari D50A Silverstone
Formaat Print 41 x 30 / 52 x 44 Cm Overall size - Signed by the artist - Limited 076/500 Pcs.
Juan Manuel Fangio with his Lancia-Ferrari prior to winning the 1956 British Grand Prix at Silverstone
Art Lithograph - limited 500…€ 149,00
- "Feltham Flyers" Aston Martin DB3S - Savadori/Brooks Goodwood 1956
Format Print : 54 x 36 / 69 x 50 cm. Overall Sixe - Signed by the artist Limited 850 Pcs. Prior to their final race as Aston Martin Team Cars, the 2 DB3S cars of Tony Brooks (63 EMU no. 6) and Roy Salvadori (62EMU no. 5) receive…€ 129,00
- " Early Start " Monaco Grand Prix 1956 - Lancia-Ferrari D50A - Collins/Musso
Format Print : 54 x 37/70 x 52 cm. Overall size - Signed by the artist Limited 400/500 Pcs. Art LithographLimited 500 pcs this is number 400.
The Lancia-Ferrari D50A of Collins and Musso assembled for practice in the early morning…€ 149,95
- " Last of the Titans " Monaco Grand Prix 1937 - Manfred von Brauchitsch
Manfred von Brauchitsch was the German racing driver who led the legendary Mercedes-Benz racing team of the 1930s. The 1937 Monaco Grand Prix saw Von Brauchitsch defy orders from team manager Neubauer, racing and evetually beating…€ 149,00
- " King Of Tripolis " Tripoli 1939 - Mercedes-Benz W165 - Lang/Caracciola
To commemorate the first and second position of Hermann Lang and rudolf Caracciola in the 1939 Tripoli Grand Prix both driving a Mercedes-Benz W165.This was the third successive victory for Lang in the Trilois Grand Prix and he…€ 119,00
- " Fire And Ice " Monaco Grand Prix 1933 - Bugatti/Alfa Romeo - Varzi/Nuvolari
The 1933 Monaco Grand Prix was the greatest race between two of the finest racing drivers of the era.They fought for 99 laps with Varzi winning after Nuvolari broke down on the last lap.
Limited Edition 33/330 Pcs - Signed by the…€ 149,00
- "Summer of '62 " - Jaguar E-Type, Series 1 - 1962
"Summer of '62 " - Jaguar E-Type, Series 1 - 1962
Size : 70 x 50 cm.
Limited Edition 850 Pcs. With Certificate.(COA).
Jaguar E-Type, Series 1€ 119,00