- Alfa Romeo 12 C, Tazio Nuvolari - At full speed during German Grand Prix 1936
Despite talented drivers like Nuvolari and Nino Farina, the beautiful Alfa's were outclassed by the Mercedes and Auto Unions - This painting shows Nuvololari at full speed during the 1936 German Grand prix
Limited Edition 100 Pcs…€ 49,95
- German Grand Prix 1936 - Mercedes-Benz/Manfred von Brauchitsch - Alfa Romeo/Tazio Nuvolari
Back to 1935. You're in the last lap of the German Grand Prix. Tazio Nuvolari has passed all his rivals driving an obsolete Alfa P3. He gets closer to Manfred von Brauchitsch whose tyres are theardbare. Suddenly the left rear tyre…€ 49,95
- "Monaco Meets Monza" Monaco Grand Prix 1932
Nuvolari in the red Alfa Romeo Monza clings on to an ever-diminishing lead over German rivalf Rudolf Caracciola the white Alfa Romeo.The blue Bugatti 51 of 1931 race winner Louis Chiron lies abandoned on the Waterfront,having…€ 129,00
- "Mirabeau" Monaco Grand Prix 1950
Monaco Grand Prix 1950. Fangio in the Alfa 158 leads Etancelin's Talbot-Lago and Bob Gerard's E.R.A. past the Hotel Mirabeau. Half the field had already been wiped out in the multiple crash following from Farina's spin at Tabac on…€ 139,00
- "Flying Colors" Start Le Mans 1938
Alfa Romeo,Talbot,Bugatti and Aston Martin all surge away from the start of the 1938 Le Mans 24 Hour race.
Size : 54 x 42 Cm.
With Certificate.Limited Edition 850 Pcs.(COA)€ 79,00
- "Targa Florio 1930" Alfa Romeo P2 (Alfa Corse) Achille Varsi
The 1930 Targa Florio was a non-championship Grand Prix motor race held on a 67 mile (108 km) course made up of public roads on the mountainous Italian island of Sicily.
"Mille Miglia 1930" Alfa Romeo P2 (Alfa Corse) Achille…€ 23,95
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta - Artprint
Alfa Romeo Giulietta - Limited 50 Pcs. (Numbered)
Art By : Ivanova Nastia
Size: 50x70 cm.€ 49,00
- Alfa Romeo 8c 2900B Touring #19 Sommer/Biondetti - Le Mans - 1938
Fine Art Print - Limited 50 Pcs. - Alfa Romeo 8c 2900B Touring #19 Sommer/Biondetti - Le Mans - 1938
Signed by the Artist Keith Woodcock - See Certificate.
Edition/Auflage/oplage only 50 Pcs.
Size : 70 x 50 cm.€ 89,00
- Art Lithograph - "Certain Style" - Alfa Romeo 1935
Format Print : 61 x 36 / 75 x 51 cm. Overall Size - Signed by the artist Limited 300 Pcs.
A combination of classic lines, beauty and style makes all the heads turn.
Limited 300 Pcs.€ 139,00
- " Fire And Ice " Monaco Grand Prix 1933 - Bugatti/Alfa Romeo - Varzi/Nuvolari
The 1933 Monaco Grand Prix was the greatest race between two of the finest racing drivers of the era.They fought for 99 laps with Varzi winning after Nuvolari broke down on the last lap.
Limited Edition 33/330 Pcs - Signed by the…€ 149,00
- XI Grosser Preis Der Schweiz 1951
XI Grosser Preis Der Schweiz 1951
Print on Polycotton - Size : 43x58,5 Cm.€ 24,95
- Alfa Course Coppa Ciano 1939 - Livorno
Alfa Course Coppa Ciano 1939 - Livorno
Print on Polycotton - Size: 43x58,5 Cm.€ 24,95
- Alfa Romeo 33/2 Giunti/Galli - Targa Florio 1968
Alfa Romeo 33/2 Giunti/Galli - Targa Florio 1968
Size : 60x40 cm - Print on Paper€ 21,95
- Alfa Romeo 900 "Race of the two worlds" P.Russo/K.Kraft 500F - Monza 1957
Rare Raceprint (Limited 50 Pcs) - Alfa Romeo 900 "Race of the two worlds" P.Russo/K.Kraft 500F - Monza 1957.
Size: 70x50 Cm.
The Race of Two Worlds, also known as the 500 Miglia di Monza (500 Miles of Monza), was an automobile…€ 50,00
- Alfa Romeo T33/2 - Vaccarella/De Adamich - Targa Florio 1969
Alfa Romeo T33/2 - Vaccarella/De Adamich - Targa Florio 1969
The 53° Targa Florio took place on 4 May 1969, on the Circuito Piccolo delle Madonie, Sicily (Italy)
Limited 50 Pcs. - Size:70x50 Cm.€ 50,00