- " The Final Targa " - 57th Targa Florio 1973 - Porsche 911 Carrera - Gijs van Lennep
Art Lithograph - " The Final Targa" - 57th Targa Florio, Sicily, 13th May 1973€ 159,00
- Giclee "Langhecks at Le Mans" Porsche 917 Le Mans 1971 - Elford/Larousse
Giclee Print 22 - " Langhecks At Le Mans" - Porsche 917 Le Mans 1971 : Artist Nicholas Watts€ 289,00
- Giclee "En Route to The Dams" Lancaster 617 Sqn - Möhnedam 1943
Flying at very low level over a Dutch landscape, wing Commander Guy Gibson leads the first wave of Lancasters of the 617 sqn as the navigate their way to the Möhnedam.Of the 19 aircraft that departed Scampton on that May evening…€ 289,00
- Giclee "On the Banking Daytona 1967" Ferrari 330 P4 - Amon/Bandini
Driven by Chris Amon and Lorenzo Bandinithe no:23 ferrari 330 P4 'Spider" had a faultless run to win the 24 hours of Daytona 1967.
Giclee Limited 22/33 Pcs - Signed By the Artist - With Certificate.
Format Print:80x49/65x61 cm…€ 289,00
- " Birth of the Silver Arrows" Mercedes-Benz W25 Nürnburgring June 3rd 1934
Format Print 66/45-82/63 Overall Size cm. - Signed by : Manfred von Brauchitsch - Limited 361/500 Pcs/With CertificateManfred von Brauchitsch leads Luigi Fagioli, both in Mercedes Benz W25A's at the start of the 1934 Eifelrennen.…€ 159,00
- "Le Mans 1985" - Porsche 956 - Barila/Ludwig/Winter - Le Mans 15th 16th June 1985
The Porsche 956 driven by Paola Barilla, Klaus Ludwig and 'John Winter' passes a March 84G as they thunder past Les Hunaundieres. The Joest Racing entry outpaced the works car and used less fuel to achieve a record average speed…€ 149,00