- " Rock'n Roll Pit Stop " Grand Prix de Monza 1957 - Stirling Moss
his unusual composition shows the British pilot, Stirling Moss during a Pit Stop while competing for the 1957 Italian Grand Prix (Monza). After an engine failure, his teammate Tony Brooks gives in his car so that Moss can win the…€ 49,00
- " Le Mans 1971 " Porsche 917 LH - Marko/van Lennep - Müller/Attwood
This painting is a tribute to the pilots who arrived second : Mueller and Atwood (GULF) finished quite far from the winners, Marko and lennep (MARTINI). But these last one are on their way to beat the absolute speed record of le…€ 49,00
- "Le Mans 1959" - Aston Martin DBR1 - Winner : Shelby/Savadori
Roy Salvadori was a talented pilot of the fifties who often reached the podiums. However he is knowned for his victory during the 1959 Le Mans race, competing with the Aston Martin DBR1. By the way he shared the steering wheel…€ 49,95
- "Gentlemen Drivers " - Bugatti Type 51/Maserati 8C-2500 - Louis Chiron/Luigi Fagioli
70 years ago, motorsport looked like this : race cars in colours of drivers's nationality, no advertising or logos at all. Pilots were seen as "Gentlemen drivers. On this painting, you see Louis Chiron (Bugatti) struggling with…€ 49,00
- "Mille Miglia 1955" Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR - Moss/Jenkinson
The "Mille Miglia" is the famest postwar race. This scene show Stirling Moss and Denis Jenkingson's Mercedes 300 SLR who passes a Maserati A3G.
Despite en exit of road who damaged his car, Moss beats the Speed record at a the…€ 24,95
- Lancia D50 - Alberto Ascari Monza 26-may 1955
In the fifties, Alberto Ascari was the only rival of Juan Manuel fangio. He was very supersticious and he always prepared his clothes in a rigourous ceremonial, wearing strictly the same blue helmet. But he didn't wear it, on may…€ 39,95
- "Mont Ventoux 1932" Rally 1.5 with Compressor #62
Last Pieces Edition Sold Out By the ArtistThe Mont Ventoux is a legendary hill climb race situated in the south east of France. All kind of machines participated to this competition : cars, motorcycles, side-cars and tricycles…€ 29,95
- "Grand Prix de Reims 1953" Hawthorn/Fangio/Ascari - Ferrari
The 1953 Reims Grand Prix has marked everybody's mind by the fantastic duel between Mike Hawthorn and Juan Manuel Fangio. They passed each other more than 30 times !
Limited 356/600 Pcs - Signed by the artist - Size print…€ 39,95
- "Grand Prix de Bordeaux 1953" Ascari/Fangio - Ferrari/Gordini
Second edition of the Bordeaux Grand Prix : Alberto Ascari's triumph on a Ferrari F500. You can spot behind him Juan Manuel Fangio driving a Gordini. In 1952 and 1953, the Grand Prix championship was declassed in "Formula 2"…€ 29,95
- Renault 4CV & NC 858 - limited edition print
The French most popular car of the fifties is represented here challenging a little airplane. There is no doubt about the race's result. ooohhh ! the car bites the middle line of the road. Could the driver be drunk ?
- "Grand Prix de Bordeaux 1954" Gonzales/Behra
Third edition of the Bordeaux Grand Prix. From left to right : Stirling Moss, Froilan Gonzales, Elie Bayol and Jean Behra rush as they pass the "colonnes rostrales" of the "place des Quinconces". In 1954, the Grand Prix's enter…€ 29,95
- " Sweet Fifties " The Talbot team is preparing both cars for Monza 1951
This scene takes place in 1951 During the Monza Grand Prix. The Talbot team is preparing for practise. leaning on Pierre Levegh's car, Louis Rosier Spots, unbelieving, to a couple driving a Vespa. A mechanic is working on Jacques…€ 49,95
- " Facel Vega HK500 " Personal Car of Stirling Moss
The Facel Vega HK500 was a prestigious car built in France and equiped with a big Chrysler engine.
Its interior was Luxuriously fitted out and the HK 500 was very appreciated by personalities like Ava Gardner, the race champion…€ 50,00
- The day that Ascari dived in the port - Grand Prix de Monaco 1955 - Grace Kelly
May 22, 1955. after the last qualifications, Ascari pulls himself out of his Lancia D50. suddenly, Grace Kelly appears between incredulous pilots and mechanics. the beautifull actress holds her little Chihuahua in her right arm.…€ 69,00
- Austin Healey #38 - Mille Miglia 1957 (Last Edition)
1957 : the last edition of the Mille Miglia. Rushing on the italian secondary roads, an Austin Healey passes... a Steam train ! This king of situation was not so unusual during the Mille Miglia race. The Austin Healey was not only…€ 49,95